____________________________________
Sometimes, I wonder why did I bother. If only you could stop giving me this shit. When I come down to perth, Ill make you know all those shit you put me shit.
Adding on, because of what happened, I could not finish my supposed entry. But nonetheless,this is what I wanted to write.
There is always a little bit of you in everyone around you. And we have to learn to get over it, rather than just saying it.
A reason Ive always been single is because of the commitments and lack of understanding. Because of him, I never got into any anymore. I am cynical of relationship, end.
How can a guy that you loved, actaully say this " it seems like im hurting more than you."
A relationship can never work if there is a lack of understanding, whether the person decides to change or not. A relationship, one is losing some one worth it, and There is always never a 2nd chance. As breaking up on the first time was for a reason.
Reason Ive been single always? haha, the list can get so long. Esp thanks to raymond leong and him. I am cynical about it now.